XVII International Festival-Workshop of Film Schools “Kinoproba” is delighted to begin accepting the applications for participation in the competition program. The receipt of applications starts on the 7th of April 2020, the last day of receipt is the 10th of October 2020.
The XVII International Festival-Workshop of Film Schools “Kinoproba” will be held in Ekaterinburg (Russia) from 1st till 5th of December 2020.
We kindly ask you to read the Regulations carefully as you agree with the Regulations by submitting your application.
“Kinoproba” invites to participate:
- Film Schools and Universities of Russia and International ones that will present their students’ works;
- Russian and International Film Schools and Universities students and graduates of 2019-2020;
- Debutants who have shot their first short film after graduating from film school/university.
Attention! The films made in the children film schools or made by authors who were not getting professional education at the moment can not take part in the competition.
To take part in the Festival one should fill the application form online and send the film on the Festival address. The Festival accepts vimeo.com, youtube.com, and other video hostings’ links. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE LINKS YOU SEND ARE WORKING UNTIL OCTOBER 10TH!
For the participation in the competition program fiction, non-fiction, and animation short films are accepted, the films should be no longer than 30 minutes, production of 2019-2020 (the year according to the copyright).
The competent jury will evaluate the works of young directors during the Festival. Annually the members of the jury are professional directors and critics. For example, during the last years, the following people were in the jury of “Kinoproba”: Jos Stelling, Andrey Zvyagincev, Alexey Fedorchenko, Nikolay Dostal, Valeriy Kichin, Nikolay Izvolov, Sergey Aynutdinov, Birgit Beumers, Alla Bossart, Ivan Maksimov, Dmitri Geller, Pavel Shvedov, and many others.
The jury gives diplomas in the following nominations:
- Grand Prix of the Festival
- The Best School Program
- The Best Debut (animation, fiction, non-fiction)
- The Best Student Work (animation, fiction, non-fiction)
- The Best Animation Project Prize
- 2 diplomas for the Best Animation Project
- The Special Diplomas from Jury
Sverdlovsk organization of the Union of Cinematographers of Russia
Lunacharskogo str., 137
+7 (343) 350 66 16
The president of the Festival – Vladimir Makeranets, Chairman of the Union of Cinematographers of Sverdlovsk Russia
The director of the Festival – Lilia Nemchenko, Ph.D., film critic